Welcome to my article “Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair Review 2022”. We will discuss Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair in detail.
[su_heading size=”22″]Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair Review 2022[/su_heading]
Some people make the mistake of thinking that they can’t afford a massage chair, so just buy a massage chair because both are expensive.
However, this is not true. There are many options when it comes to massage chairs and there are definitely those that are cheaper than others.
The question is: is it possible to experience a really comfortable chair massage with a cheap massage chair?
The answer is yes. The secret is to find someone like Osaki OS-Pro Alpina with all the necessary features and low bells and whistles.
Like all other Osaki massage chairs, the Alpina price is much lower than the national retail price without compromising the quality of massage therapy.
The Japanese Brand Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage chair is a next-generation engineered chair that combines many advanced features to deliver massage. This massage chair has a pain sensor that enables it to detect the parts of the body where pain and soreness occur and focus the massage there.
With the re-engineering of next-generation airbags, the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina has significantly reduced but increased performance.
Osaki Pro Alpina combines both S&L track systems to provide an incredibly consistent massage. Before embarking on any of the default programs, the chair will scan the body and map the major parts of the neck and back to ensure constant pressure when applying the massage.
The scanning technology will also determine the user’s shoulder height, which can be reset once the scan is complete. If the user wants a high or low starting point, it will take 10 seconds to adjust after the scan is completed.
[su_heading size=”20″]Specifications of Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair[/su_heading]
- Country of manufacture: China
- Massage roller: 2D quad style roller
- Roller track: 47 “L track
- Massage roller adjustments: 5-speed levels
- Glute massage: massage roller
- Removable back pad: Yes
- Body scan technology: Yes
- Foot massage: foot roller and air compression
- Techline Power: Zero Gravity
- Tilt: Yes
- Reverse treatment: Yes
- Auto Program: 13
- Manual program: spot, partial
- Massage Techniques: Knitting, Tapping, Knitting and Tapping, Clapping, Rolling, and Shiatsu
- Deep Tissue Massage: Yes
- Stretch program: Yes
- Vibration: Yes
- Heat treatment: Lumber
- Total airbags: 22 airbags
- Airbag Intensity Adjustment: 5 levels of intensity.
- Bull Massage: Air Compression Massage
- Ottoman length adjustment: power
- Bluetooth Speaker: Yes
- Chromotherapy: The blue light is located on the headrest.
- Upholstery: synthetic leather
- Timer setting: 5 to 30 minutes
- Air massage: shoulders, back, arms, calves, and feet
- Distance from the wall: 4.7 “
- Height range: 5’0 “- 6’3”
- Types of controllers: touch screen tablet remote, pain sensor
- Controller languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish.
- Length and width of sides: 63 “L x 31.1” W x 45.3 “H
- Length and width: 78.7 “L x 31.1” W x 35.4 “H
- Weight: 236.5lbs
- Recommended weight: 240lbs.
- Length and width: 60.6 “L x 30.1” W 37.4 “H, 44.5” L x 12.2 “W x 25.8” H, 22.8 “L x 19.7” W x 20.9 “H
- Shipping Weight: 285.3lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years limited warranty
[su_heading size=”18″]PROS And CONS of Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair[/su_heading]
[su_row class=”proscons”][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=”prosbox”]
[su_box title=”Pros” box_color=”#27C110″ title_color=”#fff”]
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#27C110″]
- Re-engineered airbags – less in number
- Pain sensor
- Step 2- Gravity
- Formation of SL-track roller
- Premium quality sound system
- A smart touch screen controller provides ultimate control
- Unique variety of auto programs
- Body scanning technology and pain detectors
- Advanced rollers provide the best massage experience.
- Amazing airbag distribution
- Great value for money
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=”consbox”]
[su_box title=”Cons” box_color=”#ff0000″ title_color=”#fff” ]
[su_list icon=”icon: times-circle” icon_color=”#ff0000″]
- 2D rollers massage, not 3D rollers which are more efficient.
[su_heading size=”22″]Key Features of Osaki OS-Pro Alpina [/su_heading]
If you are looking for a chair that has unique sensory features that are humane in function, then Osaki OS-Pro Alpina is the defeat chair. Still can’t believe it? Below are the features of Alpina massage chairs that help you decide if this is the right chair for you.
L-track + S-track Technology
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina combines both S-Track and L-Track technologies for incredibly consistent massage. The L-Track starts at the bottom of your head and travels down your back, and wraps around your thighs under your glutes. The S-Track ensures that the massage roller will follow the natural curvature of your spine.
In addition, rollers are able to provide 6 different styles of massage. In addition to knee massage, it can also do tapping, shiatsu, knocking, fluttering, and rolling. Even better, you can adjust the speed, power, and intensity of the rollers to 5 different levels. What is it like for a custom massage?
Body Scan Technology
Before starting any automated program, the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair will scan the body and map out key areas of the neck and back to ensure constant pressure during the massage.
The scanning technology will also detect your shoulder height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. If you want a lower starting point, you have 10 seconds to adjust with the remote.
- Your finger sensors are mounted on the arms of the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair. This massage chair helps you locate the points where you have the stress to focus on your massage where you need it most.
Zero Gravity Reclining
Inspired by NASA technology, the zero gravity position is the best position for the ultimate massage. When you are placed in the zero-gravity position, your waist weight is practically supported by the backrest which reduces compression with your spine. Your weight increases the intensity of the massage.
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair provides comfortable reflexology massage to the soles of your feet, targeting acupressure points throughout the body to relieve tension.
Rotating rollers relieve foot pain and discomfort while airbags increase circulation. This is a great feature for people whose feet are often tired, and this is the best way to rejuvenate them.
Next Generation Airbag Massage
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair is equipped with a total of 22 airbags which makes it efficient and reliable. Airbags are made with state-of-the-art technology, which allows airbags to fit the body and distribute the pressure evenly. Airbags are located on the arms, hips, shoulders, calves, and feet.
Touch screen remote
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair is integrated with a touch screen tablet remote that allows you to view all programs as well as automatic programs. Images and buttons make the remote easy to use and operate.
There are 12 unique automated programs to ensure proper treatment: General, Recovery, Sleeping, Stretching, Man Health, Kidney Vigor, Deep Tissue, Wake Up, Healthy Regiment, Older Vitality, Women’s Beauty, and Spleen Digest. There are 6 massage techniques that are used.
Intensity and speed of the massage
The intensity of the massage is what determines the intensity of the pressure exerted during the massage. If you control the intensity of the massage, you can determine the pressure that is applied during your massage.
I like that the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina has an adjustable capacity preference where you have to choose the desired intensity level for both airbags and rollers. There are five intensity levels to choose from.
The speed of the massage roller determines how fast it can travel throughout the massage area. The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina has 5 levels of speed adjustment for your comfort.
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina uses a 47-inch-long 2D roller to cover the entire waist from shoulder to hamstring. The ability to adjust the speed of the rollers means you can handle different parts at will.
Massage technique and style
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina has a variety of programs you can choose from, has a selection of 12 auto programs, and uses about 6 massage techniques to perform the massage.
- General: It is a method that determines all aspects of massage so that you can understand how each one works, it is quick and concise.
- Deep tissue: The program uses deep kneading and some tapping to give a strong massage. Massage of deep tissues tries to reach the muscles with pain and also the tight and sore muscles. It provides relief.
- Recovery: This program uses deep knitting and tapping to apply the massage. It focuses on the waist and hip area.
- Wake Up: The program uses tapping and knocking techniques to stimulate the back and stimulate the muscles.
- Sleeping: This program uses light tapping and some kneading to relieve your body’s fatigue and stress. Its effect is to reduce your sleep. The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina is programmed with a timer that shuts off the massage chair after the massage is over. This ensures that no injuries will occur if you fall asleep.
- Proper operation: The program combines all massage techniques to provide a healing method that focuses on the back, hips, and thighs. It’s a great massage experience.
- Stretching: If you always have joints in your joints, especially tight knots in the back area, this may be the chair for you. This program uses airbags to spread your entire body from the back to the legs, arms, and ankles. The pulling effect helps the body release all these knots and tight joints.
- Older Vitality: This program is suitable for older people who suffer from symptoms of aging muscle pain such as weakness, stiffness, etc. It uses a combination of soft knitting and patting for a full back massage.
- Human health: This massage program focuses on the lower back, it sets soft knitting and strong tapping techniques. This is a great feature for people who suffer from lower back pain.
- Women’s health: This massage program is designed for women, focuses on the lower back and uses rolling, kneeling, and shiatsu massage techniques.
- Kidney strength: This massage program focuses on the lower back, it uses all types of massage to provide massage in this area.
- Ache Sensor: The ache sensor program is unique to Osaki OS-Pro Alpina, this program detects pain areas and focuses on massaging these areas.
Manual Massage Techniques
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina has deployed 6 massage techniques, namely knocking, kneading, tapping, shiatsu, and rolling.
Heat therapy and seat vibration
At the touch of a button, you can turn on the lower spine in massage mode. 2 pads are readily available to help massage the lower spinal cord more thoroughly. Also equipped with a vibration that will provide comfortable vibration in the seating area.
Bluetooth speaker with chromotherapy
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair is equipped with Bluetooth technology. High-quality speakers ensure good sound quality while Angle helps prevent outside noise to enjoy your music and massage together.
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair has a comfortable blue chromotherapy light on each side of the headrest.
The tablet is able to switch between English, Chinese, Spanish, and French.
[su_heading size=”22″]Final Words About Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair[/su_heading]
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina offers a class of features that you would normally find in a premium chair, its ability to have a pain-relieving feature during the massage sets it apart and gives it a gap between the distances. Makes a chair mid-range worth your money.
This well-designed high-quality chair faces difficulties when it comes to functions, most people who have bought this chair confirm how important it is to them. The price at which it is sold is worth the investment.
You may read our detailed discussion on ” Best Massage Chairs Buyers’ Comprehensive Guide “, before purchasing the best massage chair that fits you.
[su_heading size=”22″]Why And Where From I Should Purchase?[/su_heading]
Who likes this chair?
Any small to a medium-sized user is looking for a firm 2D S / L-Track, without paying, without investing in a more expensive 3D chair for deep tissue massage.
Notable: Automatic Legrest with Tablet Size Touch Screen Remote, Exceptional Price for Firm 2D L-Track!
Height range: 5’0 “- 6’5” | 265 pounds | Small to medium-sized users
Choose Expert 2D L-Track – The best value for money when it sells for $ 2,799!
The best seller of Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage chair is the World-wide Online Selling Market Amazon. You may buy Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair by clicking on the following link:
[su_heading size=”20″]Frequently Asked Questions[/su_heading]
Q. Is Osaki a good brand?
Ans. Most of Osaki’s models include popular features such as body scanning technology, zero gravity rack line, full-body massage tracks, and wireless device compatibility.
Osaki massage chairs generally receive favorable reviews, with most consumers awarding them 4 out of 5 stars in their Amazon store.
Q. Is Osaki a Japanese brand?
Ans. Osaki is a great Chinese brand with Titan, and Human Touch operates here in the US. Oahu, formerly known as Dreamview, is a Japanese brand. They all offer their own unique benefits.
Q. Where is the Osaki brand from?
Ans. The company was founded in Kusatsu, Hiroshima, which is known as a fertile area for inland seafood fishing, and which is made in the form of Camabuku (minced and steamed fish cylinders).
Q. Who made the Osaki chair?
Ans. Osaki has introduced two new models, 100% made in Japan, to the US market. Chair Model Fuji Medical Instruments Co., Ltd. is one of the oldest massage chair manufacturers in Japan and one of the oldest massage chairs in the world since its establishment in Japan.
Q. How do you clean the Osaki massage chair?
Ans. Remove the soft cloth in a 3-5% mild detergent containing water or warm water. Wipe the surface of the synthetic leather with a soft cloth. Soak the soap in clean water once and wipe it with a cloth. 4) Wipe with a soft cloth.
Q. How do you disinfect a massage chair?
Ans. Clean the chair with a soft cloth. Then use a vacuum cleaner to remove debris from the cracks and cracks. Do not use harsh chemicals (do not use alcohol, benzene, or diluents). If necessary, moisten a soft cloth with water or mild soap and water to make it appear clean and always dry.
You may read our detailed articles also by clicking the following topics:
- Best Osaki Massage Chairs Review 2022
- 10 Best Massage Chairs Under $1000, $2000, and $3000
- Osaki OS-4000T Massage Chair Top-Selling Product
- OS-6000 Osaki Top-Rated Massage Chair
- Best Reclining Chairs For Sleep [Detailed Review 2022]
- Top 5 Zero Gravity Massage Chairs in 2022
- iRest Brand’s Best Massage Chairs Popular World-Wide in 2022
- Osaki OS 4D-Pro JP Premium Massage Chair Review 2022
- MB [Medical Breakthrough] Series’ Top 5 Best Massage Chairs Review in 2022
- Osaki OS 3D Pro Dreamer Massage Chair
- OS-7200 Osaki’s Massage Chair Review 2022
- Osaki OS-4000XT Best Selling Massage Chair in 2022
- OS-Champ 2 Zero Gravity Massage Chair by Osaki