In today’s Osaki OS-Pro Admiral massage chair review, we take a look at a mid-range model. It provides incredible therapeutic value as well as relaxation. Let’s get this review started!
Do you want to have a high-quality massage at home without having to pay a lot of money?
We all do, and happily, with a little research, you can locate an ergonomic recliner with the newest cutting-edge features for a fraction of the price of a luxury model.
[su_heading size=”26″]Osaki OS-Pro Admiral AS Massage Chair [/su_heading]
LED Light Control | Advanced 3D Technology | Automatic Body Scanning | SL-Track Massage | Space Saving Technology |Zero Gravity Mode | 6 Massage Styles
The Osaki OS-Pro Admiral is a moderately priced mid-range recliner with a modest feature set. Its abundant warmth provides therapeutic benefits for those who suffer from back or foot/leg pain, and it includes high-tech features like the L-track with 3D rollers.
If you’re unfamiliar with massage chairs, Osaki is one of the most well-known and best-selling brands in the market. They’re particularly well-known for inventing massage chairs with cutting-edge technology that may provide an excellent massage experience.
[su_heading size=”22″]List of Our Other Top Articles[/su_heading]
- Osaki OS-4000T Massage Chair Top-Selling Product
- OS-6000 Osaki Top-Rated Massage Chair
- Osaki OS 4D-Pro JP Premium Massage Chair Review 2022
- Osaki OS 3D Pro Dreamer Massage Chair
- OS-7200 Osaki’s Massage Chair Review 2022
- Osaki OS-4000XT Best Selling Massage Chair in 2022
- OS-Champ 2 Zero Gravity Massage Chair by Osaki
- Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair
- Osaki Amamedic Juno II Negro Massage Chair
- 10 Best Massage Chairs Under $1000, $2000, and $3000
[su_heading size=”22″]PROS & CONS of Osaki OS-Pro Admiral[/su_heading]
[su_row class=”proscons”][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=”prosbox”]
[su_box title=”Pros” box_color=”#27C110″ title_color=”#fff”]
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#27C110″]
- 49” L-Track With 3.5” Of Protruding Rollers!
- 16 Auto Modes For A Chair With This Price Tag Is Unheard Of!
- A Beautiful Design That’ll Complement Any Living Room!
- 3D Massage Rollers with L-Track
- Heat in Lumbar Area
- Auto Body Scan
- Many Massage Programs
- Space Saver Design
- Zero Gravity Positioning
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Foot Rollers
- LCD Remote
- Includes 24 Airbags
- Leg Component adjusts with the Remote
- USB Charging Port
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=”consbox”]
[su_box title=”Cons” box_color=”#ff0000″ title_color=”#fff” ]
[su_list icon=”icon: times-circle” icon_color=”#ff0000″]
- The Maximum Recommended User Weight (240 lbs) Is Slightly On The Lower Side
- Doesn’t fit through doorways less than 31 inches wide
- Requires assembly out of the box (approx. 1 hr to assemble)
[su_heading size=”22″]Specifications of Osaki OS-Pro Admiral[/su_heading]
- User suggested height: 5’0 – 6’4 feet.
- Max. Suggested user weight: 240 lbs.
- Roller track length: 49 inches (SL-Track)
- Number of airbags: 24 airbags
- Number of automatic programs: 15 automatic programs
- Footrest extension: up to 7.1 inches
- Heat Area: Lower back and heat in the calves/knees
- Remote type: slim LCD remote control
- Auto Timer: 5 to 30-minute timer
- Maximum operating time: 30 minutes
- Material: Synthetic Leather
- Product dimensions approx.: Portrait: 50.0″ high x 30.7″ wide x 64.2″ deep
- Reclining: 40.6″ H x 30.7″ W x 74.8″ D
- Shipping Weight: 284 lbs.
- Product net weight: 239 lbs.
- Power consumption: 250 watts
- Conditions of use Ambient temperature: 32° – 95° F
- Storage conditions Storage temperature: 23° – 95° F
- Safety function: Equipped with safety protection against overheating and overvoltage
- Benefits of using: Increases blood circulation; relieves muscle fatigue
- Origin: Made in China
[su_heading size=”22″]Quick Overview of Osaki OS-Pro Admiral[/su_heading]
- Advanced 3D technology: 3D technology allows the user to control the length of the rollers that extend from the backrest.
- Heat in the lower back: Heating pads in the lower back and shins enhance the massage effect.
- SL Track Massage: As the roller system massages the neck, it continues to the lower back and then massages the glutes and upper hamstring.
- Automatic body scan: OS-Pro will perform a body scan to map the admiral’s neck and back, to make sure that the maximum amount of pressure is applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect shoulder height, which can be reset once the scan is complete.
- Full body air massage: The massage chair has a number of airbags that provide a full-body massage. The massage chair from Admiral has a total of 24 airbags. Airbags are located in the shoulder, arm, lower back, foot, and calf areas.
- Unique foot massage rollers: The three rotating reflexology massage rollers at the bottom of the foot provide a comfortable kneeling style application.
- Zero gravity: Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity Position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back with your thighs for maximum comfort. When tilted to the zero gravity position, the full weight of your back is practically supported by the backrest, which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
- 16 self-massage programs
- Better voices: Preset audio that can help with relaxation or recovery.
- Multilingual support: Multilingual options for users. You can select your language in “Settings” – “Language”. Chinese, Korean and English options are available.
[su_heading size=”22″]KEY FEATURES OSAKI OS-PRO ADMIRAL[/su_heading]
The Osaki OS-Pro Admiral Massage Chair has many advanced features that offer great functionality and impressive results. The chair has advanced 3D features and a zero-gravity mode for anyone looking to try some of the latest technology.
Osaki OS-Pro Admiral offers six different massage styles to meet the needs of users with different needs.
3D massage with L-Track
Admiral Osaki is one of the most popular massage chairs and has 3D massage rollers that move in the L-Track for maximum coverage. The rolls start at the neck and work up to the lower gills and upper hamstrings.
You can control the length of the rollers as they extend from the backrest. Rollers offer five levels of intensity according to your preferences.
It’s better than the S-track, which only covers the back. We would say that it is not as sophisticated as the S + L hybrid range which combines the two and can produce a more complete massage.
Even so, most people are still unable to obtain one. These rollers move up and down along the track and enter and exit the track.
This is significant because it gives the impression of a really deep tissue massage. The rollers mimic human hands, tightening the muscles according to the intensity. There are five different levels of intensity to pick from.
Overall, we are pleased with the value of the treatment offered by the long track and deep kneading accuracy of 3D rollers. This is a great setup for someone who suffers from chronic back pain.
Zero gravity positioning
Ask any hobbyist, and they will say that zero gravity setting is a “necessary” feature in a standard massage chair. But what is it?
This is a special tilting angle that holds the chair to raise your legs slightly above the heart. Inspired by NASA, it creates a weightless feeling that relieves tension and pressure from the joints.
It is said to have health benefits, such as increasing blood circulation, relieving back pain, and reducing anxiety.
The zero gravity position is intended to mimic weightlessness and is considered to be the most comfortable and effective position for sitting and enjoying a massage.
Multiple positions give the user more flexibility in fixing their massage and increasing the value of the treatment. We feel that the Admiral could have performed better here as a mid-range chair.
Charge your phone or tablet
The USB charging port on the chair allows you to charge your smartphone or tablet and use it while the chair is working.
Bluetooth capable speaker
The built-in Bluetooth speakers on the headrest help prevent ambient noise and it comes with pre-loaded comfortable sounds, making it easy to open and feel comfortable.
You can also listen to your favorite music or something you enjoy while enjoying your massage.
Massage chairs offer air massages throughout the market. It uses multiple airbags that are placed on the entire chair for comfortable compression massage.
Airbags provide one of the best features of the Osaki Pro Admiral. These airbags apply pressure slowly but firmly to different parts of the body to relax the sore muscles and reduce pain and soreness.
The Admiral has 24 airbags on his arms, shoulders, lumbar region, calves, and feet.
This is an above-average setup, and its ability to adjust the intensity with many levels is rarely seen. Compression is beneficial for increasing blood flow and relieving muscle tension.
Equipped with a Pro Admiral Lumber Hat that helps loosen up sore and tense muscles and makes the massage seem more enjoyable overall.
You will usually find warmth in many chairs in the spinal area, and this is ideal for people who suffer from chronic back pain, but it is limited.
To get the most treatment value and find a recliner for your deer that warms the spinal area and the edges of the feet. It is a description of luxury that adds incredible value.
We were glad to see that the Admiral had heat in both his back and feet, partly because it was an excellent chair for treating pain.
The heat is believed to help relax your muscles, reduce stress, and relieve pain.
Auto body scan
Auto Body Scan allows the chair to provide constant pressure and map specific areas of your back and neck. It can measure your shoulder height, but you can adjust this height measurement for more accuracy after completing the scan.
The body scan is a nifty feature that automatically scans your body and adjusts the rollers according to your measurements.
This not only improves the accuracy of the rollers on your vital pressure points but also ensures that every part of your body is massaged.
After the scan and adjustment are complete, you can manually adjust the rollers so that they can be adjusted.
Foot rollers and leg extensions
The foot roller massage relaxes your feet after exercising or being on your feet all day.
The Osaki OS-Pro Admiral also has a 7.1-inch Auto Leg extension.
LCD remote control
The chair is also easy to operate and easy to learn as it comes with an LCD remote control. This remote has a large screen and easy-to-read controls.
The remote also offers multi-language support and you’ll have the freedom to easily adjust settings without getting up from your chair.
16 automatic massage programs
Since the chair comes with 16 automatic massage programs, you will be spoiled for choice. Whether you want something comfortable or a knot in your back, Osaki Admiral can do just about any massage you can think of.
Admiralty can be used by many adults in your family, saving you the hassle of purchasing multiple chairs that offer only one or more programs.
If you are not completely comfortable with your chosen massage, you can easily change it so that the chair can apply more or less pressure as needed.
What are these 16 automatic modes? Let’s review each one!
- Design For Women: As the name implies, this is a massage routine and clearly designed for women. Expect less intensity!
- Passenger: Do you feel out of phase after 12 hours of flight? This mode is perfect for getting rid of jet lag!
- Professional office: Sitting in a chair and staring at a computer screen all day is much more difficult than it seems. This model is specifically designed to work your neck and shoulders!
- The neck of the text: Another light routine is designed to work the neck and shoulders.
- Soft relief: Gentle calming caresses focused on the lower back/lumbar area.
- Retrieve The habit of “going” after a hard training session. It will heal these sore/painful muscles.
- Thai: Stretching is very similar to the routine, except it’s a little more intense. If you have ever had a traditional Thai massage, you will love it!
- Extension: Full body stretching routine that uses rollers and airbags.
- Men’s fitness: Just as this chair has a modality designed for women, it also has it for men!
- The health of the elderly: Gentle movements are designed to relieve muscle pain. The best humor for the elderly!
- Rest: A light to a moderate routine that works great any time of day!
- To rejuvenate: I call it the “bake me a cake on the go” routine! Great for those days when you’re not 100%
- Afternoon nap: A great afternoon massage. Don’t worry, it won’t let you sleep!
- Morning routine: If you are an early riser, you will love it! Change the caffeine to this routine!
- Shape and tone Focused on waist, hips, and buttocks. Use normal airbags and rollers!
- Activate again: Ready to call it night? This is the best mode before hitting the sheets. Relax your muscles so you can sleep well!
The OS-Pro Admiral from Osaki also offers a space-saving design that prevents it from dominating your living room. When you lean back, the chair slides forward, requiring a small gap between the wall and the back of the chair.
Osaki OS-Pro Admiral Design
The elegant exterior design of the Osaki Admiral gives it a lot of appeals; no matter where you place it, it will look great in any setting. It will become a focal point in the room and a talking point with its futuristic look, upscale appeal, and premium materials.
The Admiral is also available in several stylish colors, giving you enough options to make an easy decision.
[su_heading size=”22″]CONCLUSION | Where to buy?[/su_heading]
If you’re looking to improve your overall quality of life, the Osaki Admiral massage chair has a moderate price and features, making it a great choice for many consumers.
The variety of settings also gives you a personalized experience to ensure you can target specific areas of discomfort or tension and help reduce or eliminate your visits to the chiropractor or massage therapist.
Keep in mind that if you have pre-existing medical conditions, you’ll want to consult your doctor and get approval before using any massage chair.
If you’re looking for a quality chair that comes with plenty of features to keep you relaxed and help relieve your stress, consider the Osaki Admiral massage chair.
The Osaki Admiral massage chair is a solid choice for those who aren’t looking for the fanciest setup but want therapeutic value.
For a mid-range recliner, that’s exactly what you get with a high-end massage track and 3D rollers that deliver a realistic deep-tissue experience.w
To wrap up this Osaki OS-Pro Admiral massage chair review, we recommend this chair for people who suffer from chronic back or foot pain due to heat in the backrest and footwells. This is also great for those who want an easy-to-use chair with plenty of automatic and manual massage options.
I would be glad if you buy this product from the best selling point i.e. Amazon. My affiliate link is provided below; click the link and check the latest price on amazon then buy it. Thank you for reading!
[su_heading size=”20″]FAQs About Osaki OS-Pro Admiral Massage Chair[/su_heading]
Q: Can I use this chair daily?
Ans: Yes, you can surely use this chair daily. This chair offers a long-term solution.
Q: Is Osaki OS 7200-H Massage Chair suitable for persons who have back pain issues?
Ans: Yes, this chair gives you relief from all your body pains.
Q: Is there a massage chair for sleeping?
Ans: Yes, there is a great variety of the best reclining massage chairs for sleep. To know about the top 5 best reclining massage chairs for sleep click here.
Q: Is it the Japanese company Osaki?
Ans: Yes, Osaki is a Japanese name, but the corporation is not Japanese and is headquartered in the United States. The truth is, most of Osaki’s best-selling massage chairs are made in China, along with around 90% of all their products.
Q: Is Osaki a good massage chair?
Ans: The Osaki OS-Pro First Class is by far the most popular massage chair for people of small to medium height in our showroom, for people specifically looking for an excellent neck/shoulder but also an exceptional body experience. . Gentle to deep massage, but never too intense.
Q: What are massage chairs made of?
Ans: Currently, artificial leather, commonly known as faux leather, is used in 99 percent of massage chairs.